Innovation Analyst to Result
Innovation Analyst to Result
Results vision is to be the absolute best ecosystem for growth and innovation within digital for scale up entrepreneurs and corporate change makers/intrapreneurs. Our Stockholm based team is growing and we are looking for an Analyst to our office at Epicenter in the heart of Stockholm.
Context of your role:
We work with large enterprises/corporates to create high speed innovation labs to find innovations both inside and outside the organization. Our innovation labs help solve the following strategic challenges:
- Organizations that need help in their innovation strategy and execution of the strategy
- Organizations that feel they move too slowly due to processes, systems and do not have an entrepreneurial culture
- Organizations that feel threatened by new business models and new companies and want to understand how to create more value within digital
- Organizations that want to partner with external innovators to test new business models and create innovative new type of partnerships
- Organizations that need help in positioning themselves as a thought leader and innovator in their sector
- Find fast growing new business models, companies and innovations across different industries to explore potential partnerships with our enterprise clients
- Distill key insights and trends to find strategic fit between external innovations and our clients’ needs
- Work across our portfolio of innovation lab clients Build a scalable way of working in this area
- Build a scalable way of working in this area
Preferred experience and skills needed for the role:
- Recent graduate from a renowned university preferably Stockholm school of Economics or Industrial Engineering or similar
- Deep understanding of new technologies and their potential impact
- Good communicator written and verbally to present logical findings and conclusions
- Can produce actionable material to make decision based on findings and data in PPT and Excel
- Has high work capacity and is fast paced
We believe you have excellent interpersonal skills and is structured with a logical mindset. You are curious, takes initiative and have a strong drive with a creative and solution oriented mindset. You will join an organization that has very high clock-speed of working but shows heart and empathy. You will be part of a platform that values mastery of skills, autonomy and self-leadership where you decide how you want to help reach our objectives and key results. You will be part of a company that values transparency and open feedback driven leadership.
Result would like to welcome their new colleague as soon as possible, so don’t wait - please send you application as soon as possible. The interview and selection process will be ongoing. For more information regarding the role, please contact Lotta Köhler or Susanne Waering at Sense Talents.