E-Business & BI Manager to Antalis
E-Business & BI Manager to Antalis
Antalis, the leading European merchant of paper, visual communication and packaging solutions is now hiring an E-Business and BI Manager for the Scandinavian region, based in Haninge, Stockholm. Antalis has become the European leader in its market through harmonised Sales and Marketing processes, shared supply and logistics systems, a unique brand and positioning, a global market approach and extensive local expertise. Antalis offers the widest and most consistent range of products & services and is now focusing on providing improved customer experience through enhanced digital channels. Antalis has build over the years a strong organisation around its core values team spirit, empowerment and trust, accountability and mindset for change.
For this role we are seeking for a strategic and analytical Project Manager to help lead the organization’s Business Intelligence and E-Business initiatives. This individual will support both Sales and Marketing teams in maximising their efficiency through insightful, factual based decision making, targeting and definition of Sales and Marketing activities.
Your overall key responsibilities will be to:
- Increase knowledge of the customer/prescriber universe
- Provide market analysis
- Support Sales & Marketing CRM processes, in particular prospecting and marketing campaigns
- Manage e-business projects for the Scandinavian region
- Drive e-commerce growth
- Support Sales teams in promoting e-commerce
- Continuously manage Website optimization together with HQ
- Maximise customer access to relevant products and services on the web (through robust monitoring of product information accuracy, management of searchable and displayable attributes and the management of web customer data)
- Provide e-commerce training to internal teams and key customers
- Report periodically on e-business activities and coordinate the definition of improvement action plans
- Be a key contributor to the company global BI and e-business communities
- Promote standard BI reporting tools
Travel to Denmark, Norway and France will be expected twice a month. You will report to Marketing Director Nordic, Baltic and Russia.
Who you are
The ideal candidate will be capable of working in a cross-functional/country role between the Sales and Marketing departments with an influencing leadership at all levels in order to drive and manage the e-commerce growth and increase knowledge of the customer/prescriber universe. We are looking for a candidate with broad technical knowledge and a creative as well as analytical mind. We need a generalist that can be hands-on as well as strategic at the same time. Being able to understand the business and to deliver complex reporting and visualization tools. We appreciate a can do attitude, a fast learner that take on responsibility and leadership in projects. You need to work independently as well as interact with people within the organization.
The must have qualifications for this role is strong project management, good experience from working with Google Analytics, SAP MDM, QlikView, etc. You are fluent in English and speak at least one of the Scandinavian languages. Approximately five years relevant work experience and a relevant academic degree.
Do you believe you are Antalis Scandinavia new E-Business and BI Manager, please send you application as soon as possible. The interview and selection process will be ongoing during November and December. For more information regarding the role, please contact Sarah or Susanne at Sense Talents on e-mail; email@example.com