Head of Paid Search
Head of Paid Search
We are seeking a talented individual to join our clients team as Head of Paid Search (PS). The Head of PS will be responsible for providing strategic leadership across one or more clients and ensuring client satisfaction through effective client management and team activation. In collaboration with the client teams work on business leads that will drive existing client relationships by promoting deeper client engagement and ultimately growing existing client revenue.
- Act as point person for strategic search media initiatives; bring innovative media ideas to client’s attention as they apply to client’s goals
- Provides strategic thinking and direction for current clients and new business
- Initiates knowledge sharing and promotion of paid search products and strategies
- Coordinates and/or facilitate trainings for the digital specialist team and digital planners, for paid search methodology, tools and platforms
- Coordination of implementation for all search campaigns and projects, providing guidance to ensure timely implementation and quality assurance that campaigns are set up to meet client objectives
- Manage the search team and support digital planners on client budget management for each campaign; oversee and monitor current spend and final spend forecasts while balancing against campaign objectives and goals
- Coordinate timely and accurate reporting for clients based on objectives and KPIs
- Manage coordination of proper invoice tracking and follow-up per media vendor, in relation to overall budget
- Demonstrates the ability to manage all biddable media and understand e g SEO issues, between agency departments, and for the client.
- Merge qualitative and quantitative data sets for strategic insights for clients
- Ability to integrate within a cross media cross functional client team
At least 5 years of prior paid search experience.
Google certification required
Expertise with web analytics tools, web technology implementation, bid management and ad serving platforms
Expert knowledge on search engine technologies
Proven ability for both tactical work and overall strategy development
Excellent communication and project management skills
Ability to work strategically with internal and external clients
Strong ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Experience managing people
Welcome with your resume and a cv via the link below. For more information about the role please contact Sense Talents, Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com