ART DIRECTOR FOR URBANEARS TEAM
ART DIRECTOR FOR URBANEARS TEAM
WE´RE HELL BENT ON FINDING AN AMAZING ART DIRECTOR READY TO STRENGTHEN THE URBANEARS TEAM AT ZOUND INDUSTRIES.
In this role, you will be the brand gatekeeper, ensuring that all creative material holds the same high standard and is in line with the vision you have helped to set out for the brand. You need to be able to build a brand visually and conceptually.
We’re looking for someone with international experience and an esteemed eye for design, concepts and brands – someone who loves to drive projects from A to Z. The position deals with communicating through all types of media, from film to web to packaging. That means you should be just as comfortable creating short product videos as you are designing packaging or directing the look of web projects. You should also enjoy working both high and low, and have the ability to quickly switch between developing long-term strategies and creating ad hoc solutions.
• Documented experience of building a brand on an international level
• A fantastic portfolio (website or PDF)
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience as Art Director at an agency or as part of an in-house team
• Proven creative capacity in all aspects of graphic design, from concepts to print-ready files
• Experience in directing concepts for photography, web, PR and events
• A concept and user-oriented state of mind, with knowledge and insight into marketing
• Experience developing concepts and visual language for social media and web
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• Strategic and sales driven
• Experience working with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
• All significant experience from design, advertising, fashion or any type of communication-centered business
• Swedish language skills
• International work experience
A few words about you
You are independent and collaborative
You are a doer
You are proactive
You are able to run projects on your own, but you are just as comfortable directing a team
You are able to work on projects without having a complete brief
You thrive in a fast-moving organization
You are an accomplished and highly creative Art Director with a profound understanding of the context of your line of work and the impact it has on brand-building
You are able to present and defend your ideas
You are able to handle your time and aren’t afraid to switch between long-term strategy work and updating a Power Point/Keynote presentation.
You will report to the Brand Director, but work with the entire brand team including the PR and communications manager, the web editor, external agencies, graphic designers as well as other departments including retail and sales. Under the Urbanears team, you will also Art Direct Coloud Headphones, although the this work will have a much smaller focus than the work you do for Urbanears. We expect you to rely on your creativity and intelligence rather than big budgets to realize your ideas. The role involves some travel, and we would need you to start as soon as possible. In return we promise to offer you a very challenging job with the possibility making a big difference and the satisfaction of seeing tangible results.
A bit more about us
Urbanears is one of the most established and largest brand at Zound Industries. Coloud is the younger sibling. Both these brands are available in 93 markets and although most of our activities currently focus on the US, we strive to maintain the brand’s legacy in Scandinavian fashion and design. We take a global perspective on everything we do from our headquarters in Stockholm, and Zound Industries also has offices in China and New York.
You can read more about Zound Industries at www.zoundindustries.com
Your application should include:
• Resume / CV with references
• A short summary of think you can bring to the table
• An Online or PDF portfolio.
So if you are up to the task of working for Sweden’s most dynamic company and this job is as perfect match for you, please send in your application to via the link below as soon as possible. We are working with Sense Talents in this recruitment so if you have questions please contact Sense Talents, Lotta Köhler email@example.com