Nordic Direct Dialogue Manager
Nordic Direct Dialogue Manager
Do you have a passion for Face to Face fundraising and a commitment to protecting the Earth? Join our dynamic team of committed fundraisers at Greenpeace Nordic! We are on the look-out for a motivated, forward-thinking Direct Dialogue Manager to lead the overall strategic and operational management of our Nordic program (Street, Door, Venue and Travel teams). The role is permanent and can be based in either our Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki office.
Greenpeace is committed to making the world a better place. Our goal is to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity. As a Fundraising department our key responsibility is to maximise income from individual donors by inspiring and engaging them through building effective committed relationships. As part of Greenpeace's values we do not accept money from governments, corporations or political parties. We aim to ensure a cost effective, ethical and sustainable fundraising base to meet the needs of Greenpeace in the Nordic region.
About the role:
This senior full-time position is a new role that will lead the strategic development and operational management of Greenpeace Nordic’s Direct Dialogue program. Working closely with the Fundraising Management Team (FMT), Direct Dialogue Country Coordinators and Local Coordinators, the role is overall accountable for the operations, strategic planning, budget management, and reporting and analysis of the program. With a focus on Life Time Value the aim of the role is to build in a sustainable manner the number of new donor numbers being brought into the organisation.
- Passion for the environment and a strong commitment to the aims and values of Greenpeace7+ years experience working with Face to Face or similar direct marketing methods
- 3+ years experience as a leader/manager, with a strong track record of mentoring leaders and empowering teams through a people and performance-oriented approach to management
- Outstanding communication skills including strong listening and negotiation skills, demonstrable experience providing presentations and facilitating trainings
- Strong team player who can effectively manage expectations and negotiate with a number of different stakeholders ranging from staff to senior management and external partners
- Exemplary analytical skills and a strong sense of vision, including a proven ability to develop and implement high-level strategies and manage budgets
- High level of adaptability working in a fast-paced environment with the capacity to make effective decisions and seek opportunities for changes in an agile manner based on data and best practice
- Ability to adapt to and understand local working cultures and legislation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and knowledge of other Nordic languages is an advantage
What we offer:
- Unique chance to contribute to solving the world’s environmental problems
- Exciting opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- Dynamic and international workplace that allows you to share skills and knowledge from a global network of Fundraisers
Are you interested?
Please review the full job description and send us your CV accompanied by a letter of motivation telling us why you want to work for Greenpeace and outlining what you can offer in this role as soon as possible but no later than Wednesday the 20th of January, 2021. Please provide these in English. You can find the English role description here.
- Celeste Stewart, Fundraising Director:email@example.com
- Marijan Todorovic, Fundraising Manager Sweden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Sweden we have a collective agreement with Unionen. If you want to get in contact with the Union representative in Sweden, or the local staff representatives in the other Nordic countries, please contact Camilla Engborg (Swedish Union Chair): email@example.com