Product Marketing Manager Sweden to Samsung
Product Marketing Manager Sweden to Samsung
The Marketing manager will act as a liaison between PM/Category Marketing and local Sales departments, together with individual customers, ensuring fast and effective roll out of GTM plans, driving activities and plans.
Overall objective for position is to drive sell out of, and grow brand preference for, Samsung smartphones in Sweden, with the ultimate target of reaching a market leading position. Samsung’s overall mission is to become and be the # 1 brand in the minds, hearts, homes and lives of our consumers, and the Smartphone category is a key component in reaching that vision. The position is a parental leave cover until Oct. 31:st -20.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION:
- Head of IM
- Head of Sales & Marketing IM
- Head of Marketing IM
- Product Marketing Manager IM SE
- LLP (Local Launch Plan) creation
- Market Shares and Sellout
- Marketing specific KPIs
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Preference
- Retail readiness
- SENA Customer sell-out growth
- SENA Customer in-house market share
- SENA Customer share of voice for display share, promotional share and recommendation rate in-line/above key competitor and/or value m-share
- SENA Samsung share of voice in Customer advertising
- Responsible for the development of full year ATL marketing roadmap for Sweden for Smartphones. Responsibility includes setting objective and KPIs, budget management, resource planning and follow-up of the activities carried out.
- Responsible for full ensuring full alignment between full year ATL marketing roadmap with corresponding roadmaps for BTL/Customer/Retail/Online for Sweden for Smartphones. Responsibility includes aligning objective and KPIs, budget management, resource planning and follow-up of the activities carried out.
- To be leading and responsible for the GTM process during product launches together with category marketing. Responsible for development and communication (with all relevant campaign elements – ATL/BTL/online/retail) aligned with key stakeholders within Customer Marketing/Retail Marketing/Online to ensure a successful rollout across the Sweden.
- Active part in developing messaging (for PR, Online, Channel- and Category Marketing and instore product information) for focus products within category, in close co-operation with IM Category Marketing, PR team and Product Management.
- In charge of setting and keeping a running Quarterly Marketing Plan available for all stakeholders.
- Extended operational function for Swedish customers in terms of joint marketing planning and activity execution.
- Responsible for Channel marketing and the personnel within; Channel Marketing Leads.
- SENA: VP Marketing and Communications
- SENA: Marketing Manager IM
- SENA: IM Product Managers
- SENA: SENA: Sales Director
- SENA: Business Director
- SENA: Local Marketing Managers
- SENA: Local Channel Marketing Managers
- SENA: Sales division: Sales managers and KAMs
- SENA: All supporting specialized Marketing teams including Brand manager, CMI, online, social media, PR/Communication and Shopper Activation team
- SENA: Business Control team
- SENA: Legal
- External agencies (Media, ATL, BTL, Online, Research)
- Regional Headquarter and HQ
- University degree, preferably with a major in Marketing
- Leadership skills
- Project Management excellence
- Consumer Insights
- Market research and analysis
- MS Office, mainly Excel, PPT
- Fluent in English & Swedish
- Pragmatic, easy to collaborate with and a ‘can do’ attitude
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Marketing experience with minimum 4-5 years of solid consumer marketing experience from strong brands within Consumer Electronics/Telecom and/or FMCG
- Experience of Go to market planning on multi-country markets
- Experience from management of large marketing budgets, covering ATL as well as BTL
- Solid grasp of all elements of the media mix, ranging from conventional offline, to online and experiential marketing
- Experience from matrix organizations.
- Experience of channel Sales and Marketing is a merit
- Mindset: Use functionality and system as a sales supporting tool.
- Take own initiatives and drive implementation
- Structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines.
- Results & performance drive, with a passion for marketing effectiveness
- Strategic mind and analytical skills
- Pragmatic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Big picture scope, with attention to detail when needed
- Inspired by teamwork and proven appreciated collaborator.