CRM Specialist till Samsung i Kista
CRM Specialist till Samsung i Kista
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Working as a CRM Specialist at Samsung means that you will be responsible of defining and leading different CRM programs and campaign activities to support the acceleration of working with cross-channel data driven marketing. You will be working in a team where you will have the leading role of the defined project; responsible of the full delivery working from A-Z. You are comfortable working with digital platforms and you comprehend the basic capabilities of different digital platforms (e.g. Adobe Campaign, DPM, Analytics etc) to manage more complex data driven projects. You need to be able to define use cases together with different stakeholders within the organization and in the agency. You also need to have good networking skills to present and get buy-in from other stakeholders within the organization. You need to be self-motivated and know how to prioritize and make decisions.
Your main responsibilties will be
• Define, develop and lead CRM projects to drive retention, loyalty and incremental sales, working closely together with the CRM Manager
• Execute and follow up on decided projects
• Working with ideation of activities and relevant projects to the strategy
• Working with the segmentation definition and manage requests to internal and external partners working with analytics and insights
• Hands on daily operations to coordinate and ensure the best campaign executions
• Working in strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (including e.g. agencies and contact with the Samsung European head quarter).
• Manage dashboard tools; creating weekly and monthly reports.
• Prepare and create presentations for follow up and insights mainly in English.
• Degree level in Business Administration, Marketing, Research, Economics or other related discipline, with a passion for digital in general, and search engine marketing and optimization in particular.
• In order to be successful in the assignment, you must have experience in project management
• You are required to have a minimum of 1-3 years´ recent experience working within digital marketing campaigns and excellence in delivery and execution
• It will be good if you have direct experience from email- and applications communication and marketing
• Strong project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Has a creative mind in order to improve and develop the activities
• Is a doer, detail oriented, proactive and is structured
• You are interested in digital platforms and are familiar with CRM Campaign systems and DMP platforms
• You are interested in sales driven results and is a friend to Excel and Powerpoint
• You speak and write Swedish and English fluently
An exciting role in Samsungs international fast paced environment. The office is located in Kista, Stockholm. This is an assignment 100% with start ASAP and for at least one or two years, could be longer for the right candidate. If you are interested you are welcome to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jureks website, www.jurek.se. If you have any questions regarding the role, please don´t hesitate to contact responsible recruiter Victoria Tjernström at firstname.lastname@example.org.