CRM Specialist till BMW
CRM Specialist till BMW
Do you like working in an international environment? Do you like being involved in and handling a variety of topics? Would you like to deepen and share your knowledge about Customer Interaction?
As Customer Interaction responsible, you will work at a fun and unpretentious workplace with strong brands and with a great opportunity to learn the most in and advance in Customer Interactions for the right person and mindset. We place great demands but also offer much in return. You will be based at our Northern European headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
In this function your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Steer local and regional CRM topics together with the local Managing Directors
- Create and implement Customer Strategy in collaboration with SF MD and NSC
- Monitoring and steering Customer KPIs.
- Support the strategic focus area “Customer Management”
- Be the contact towards central functions regarding Customer Experience and CRM
- The role involves close cooperation with the marketing team, Customer Service Manager, Local CRM and CEX as well as NSC CRM Manager and Customer Advocate
- Drive cooperation with external partner
- Define strategies as well as decompose and implement these
Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction, and this is measured by NPS (Net Promotor Score) and retention (loyalty). The position is a function level V.
Pre-Requisites for the role:
Your proven track record of well-developed marketing and CRM-skills combined with advanced communication skills, is key. You are business oriented and self-propelled and have no problems aligning to new preconditions. Your capacity is high and as a person you are confident and ambitious, and you are willing to do the extra mile without losing quality.
You have a flexible mindset with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks and you are comfortable in taking your knowledge to provide advice tailored to the audience in an effective and efficient manner. To be successful in the role you need to have strong analytical competence as well as very good communications skills. You are a proactive self-starter with a solid commercial understanding and a creative spirit. You need to be fluent in written and verbal, in both English and one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian), and you have the willingness and flexibility to travel a few times a year. We will place great emphasis on your personal characteristics. Your background might be in finance or automotive, but this is not a requirement.
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate in sending your application via xxx
We cooperate with Jurek Marketing and Communication in this process. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Lotta Köhler email: email@example.com