Head of Sales - KNAPP AB i Åstorp
ActivPersonal har sedan 2008 framgångsrikt hjälpt våra kunder med att hitta och leverera kompetent personal. Vi är en personlig och engagerad personalpartner. Vi levererar effektiva, flexibla och skräddarsydda lösningar för alla typer av företag, oberoende av storlek. Vi är sedan 2009 via Kompetensföretagen, ett auktoriserat bemanningsföretag och sedan juli 2019 även ett auktoriserat rekryteringsföretag. Vi har AAA i kreditvärdighet enligt Bisnode. Du kan läsa mer om oss på activpersonal.se
Head of Sales - KNAPP AB i Åstorp
Head of Sales
Sales driven pragmatic person with a natural ability to engage a team – that describes you!
You have a strong humble target-oriented leadership profile with a hands on attitude. You are pragmatic in your drive forward with element of competition instinct. You are a logical thinker and analytical in both detailed and strategical levels. To work solution-focused and to create a good structure is natural for you. You “Walk the talk” and people thinks you’re easy to communicate with. You are described as open minded with a good sense of humor.
Skills and experience
- Very good leadership skills with experience in personnel development.
- Experience of lead generation and active processing of new costumers.
- Skilled within B2B project sales.
- Financial and commercial experience, including budget management, reporting and cost analysis. Good at Excel.
- You have relevant college education and about five years of experience in work in a similar role in a technical product company.
- Ability to read customers, overcoming objections, handle difficult customer situations, persuasion skills
- Experience with contracts and strong negotiation skill.
- Speak and write English and Swedish fluid. Business German is meritorious.
- Experience of Logistics industry and SAP, meritorious.
Your area of responsibility
As Head of Sales you are in charge of the sales organization in the Nordic region. This role is an important part of our future strategy. You will be a strong influencer on the Nordic Market within warehouse logistics. You represent KNAPP and its entire product range and will belong to a company that is a world leader in its segment. An extremely strong brand. Task as below.
- Further develop our Sales in the Nordic market area.
- Budget and accountability for Sales
- Ensure professional cooperation collaboration between KNAPP AB and the Nordic market.
- Maintain close cooperation with the sales department within the KNAPP Group, Country Sales managers.
- Work on continuous improvement processes as well as measure and follow up with KPIs
- Coach, drive and develop the Sales team
With us you will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic team with lovely colleagues. You would have the opportunity to work with the top of logistic solution. The position is full time with placement in Åstorp. You have personal responsibility for a team of 5 people. The Sales organization consists of sales people and will be assisted by sales support and internal project management. You are part of the management team and report to our CEO, located in Åstorp. The position is associated with a number of planned trips with over nights per month.
KNAPP AB is a part of the Austrian group KNAPP AG. In Sweden, we have about 130 employees and a turnover of approximately SEK 350 million. The Group has about 4 500 employees and a turnover of approximately EUR 900 million. We are a complete supplier of various types of manual and automated storage solutions and materials handling systems. This means that we sell and deliver everything from software (WMS / WCS) system to PLC control systems and mechanical equipment. Often, we deliver large warehouse solutions where we have total functional responsibility towards the customer. Our main working area is the Scandinavian market, but our installations, products and activities are more and more globalized. Welcome to learn more about us at www.knapp.com and www.youtube.com.