Regional High Value Fundraiser
Regional High Value Fundraiser
How would you like to take your career to the next level and help protect the Earth? Join our dynamic team of committed fundraisers at Greenpeace Nordic! We are now looking for a full-time Major Gifts Fundraiser to drive our middle, major and trusts and foundations giving efforts across the Nordic region.
Greenpeace is committed to making the world a better place. Our goal is to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity. As a Fundraising department our key responsibility is to maximise income from individual donors by inspiring and engaging them through building effective committed relationships. As part of Greenpeace's values we do not accept money from governments, corporations or political parties. We aim to ensure a cost effective, ethical and sustainable fundraising base to meet the needs of Greenpeace in the Nordic region.
About the role:
This full-time position based in Stockholm is responsible for initiating and deepening relationships with individuals and foundations capable of making significant donations to support the work of Greenpeace. As a key member of the High Value giving team, the role is responsible for generating Major Gift and Middle Donor income for Greenpeace from an assigned portfolio of donors as well as through applications to Trusts and Foundations. This role also holds responsibility for our relationship with Svenska Postkod Lotteriet. The role collaborates closely with the Regional Grant Writer who supports with Major Gifts proposals, Foundation proposals and reporting requirements.
- Passion for the environment and a strong commitment to the aims and values of Greenpeace.
- At least three years’ experience managing relationships with high level donors or customers.
- Track record of successfully soliciting major donations, managing key accounts or winning pitches.
- Fundraising or sales copywriting experience.
- Exemplary organizational skills including the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, track information, work to a timeline and achieve targeted goals.
- Good communication skills across different channels and departments, including strong listening and negotiation skills, proven ability to support and guide colleagues.
- Fluent in Swedish, excellent English, other Nordic languages an advantage.
- Secure, full-time, ongoing contract
- Unique chance to contribute to solving the world’s environmental problems
- Exciting opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- Dynamic and international workplace
- Unique opportunity to work with and belong to a global high value fundraising community
- Ongoing collective agreement with Unionen
Please review the full job description here and send us your CV accompanied by a letter of motivation, in English, telling us why you want to work for Greenpeace and outlining what you can offer in this role as soon as possible but no later than 15th of September 2019. You can find the English role description here.
Apply by completing the form.
Celeste Stewart, FR and IT Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenpeace Norden, Rosenlundsgatan 29B, Box 151 64, 104 65 Stockholm