Nordic Sampling Operations Manager to Tarkett
Nordic Sampling Operations Manager to Tarkett
Set-up the Nordic Sampling Operations Manager role in Tarkett Nordic organization and run this role. The Nordic Sampling Operations Manager is responsible for all operations relative to Sampling (product samples, POS material, marketing tools) in the Tarkett Nordic organization. Together with the other co-workers at the department ensure that the Sampling operations are well run, in accordance to the Tarkett rules (systems and accounting) and aligned with the needs of our customers and our sales force. You will be a part of the Marketing Nordics department and report to Nordic Marketing Director
- Contribute to the definition of the right Sampling Offer to promote Tarkett products to our customers and be responsible for its promotion internally
- Coordinate needs of the 4 Tarkett Nordic countries in terms of samples types and quantity at launch of new collections and for special requests during a collection life
- Manage material master data for the Nordic Sampling Offer, SKU creation and extension into Tarkett systems (SAP, CRM, web platform) Unit cost calculation and continuous review
- Manage sample-related invoices flow and accounting
- Manage stock obsolescence and scrapping
- Be responsible for cost follow-up for both launch-related and "day-to-day" samples
- Develop a capability to analyse and explain variances vs. budget
- Provide information to prepare for yearly budgeting process about costs, leadtimes, etc.
- Establish routines for reporting on activity monthly to reconciliate production costs vs consumption of samples
- Support finance department in the closing process to understand transaction in SAP when needed, and provide monthly analysis of data for classification purposes
- Define together with management KPIs to follow and steer efficiency and effectiveness of the Nordic Sampling Offer, Suppliers management
- Manage daily operations and contacts with samples suppliers, and be their single point of contact in our organization. In particular, manage all flows in SAP related to sampling suppliers
- Orders entry and follow-up
Replenishment of raw materials from Tarkett factories for samples production at samples suppliers Continuous follow-up of stock movement (incl. definition of minimum stock levels) Invoicing entry and follow-up into Tarkett invoicing system
- Establish, own and maintain agreements between Tarkett Nordic and Samples suppliers
- Share upcoming activity levels with Suppliers to ensure proper availability and good management.
Who are you?
You have a higher education within economics, supply chain or equivalent competences. You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar position from before. Furthermore, you have good computer skills especially when dealing with BI systems (SAP strongly preferred) and strong Excel competence are required. Finally you have good knowledge in English.
As a person you are thorough, structured and flexible. You have great communication skills, an administrative nature and thrive in a role where you have the main responsibility to make the processes work between the different departments in the company. You thrive in a role with ownership and responsibility. Finally, you are a driven teamplayer!
A broad and exciting role that you have the chance to form and build up from scratch. All this in a company with an international feeling but still with local atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to join a company with a long history, a leading market position and a social team. The office is located in Sollentuna. This is an assignment for 6-8 months and could be longer for the right candidate.
In this recruitment process Tarkett is co-operating with Jurek Marketing and Communication. If you are interested you are welcome to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning´s website, www.jurek.se. If you have any questions regarding the role, please don´t hesitate to contact responsible recruiter Monia Letmark at email@example.com.
The company Tarkett has been manufacturing flooring in Sweden since 1886. Today Tarkett markets floor and wall products for both home environment and design/functional solutions for public environments. Tarkett has one of the market´s widest product portfolios and more than 130 years of experience of creating safe, sustainable and inspiring floor solutions. Tarkett wants to continue to contribute to the quality of life, well-being and profitability for our customers worldwide. Tarkett is a French company and is listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Paris since 2013.
About the company
Tarkett has been manufacturing flooring in Sweden since 1886 and markets floor and wall materials for both home environment and design and functional solutions for public environments. With 36 production units and approximately 13,000 employees, Tarkett is one of the largest floor manufacturers in the world. In 2018, the company sold over 2.8 billion euros and every day about 1.3 million square meters of floor space is sold to customers in over 100 countries. The product portfolio includes wood, plastic, laminate, linoleum and textile flooring. Tarkett works long-term with sustainability according to the Doing Good Together. Since 2011, the company has applied the principles of Cradle to Cradle® to create floor solutions that have a positive impact on people´s indoor environment and on our planet. An important part of the work is to make a difference to the development of a circular economy. Tarkett is listed on Euronext in Paris. For more information, visit tarkett.se.
ApplicationApply quickly by entering your email below and select Continue.
You can no longer apply for this position